Hereís a summary of what is expected of those that represent
The Vicarious Theatre Company:
- Show up at the theatre by midnight, preferably around 11:30pm.
- Be prepared.
- Be considerate of the theatre and its employees.
- Be civil with your fellow performers and treat them and their belongings with respect.
- Help set up props before the show.
- Handle the cast props carefully.
- Listen to the VTC callback/AP lines and try to learn them. Feel free to come up with your own and try them out, but donít drown out/yell over existing lines.
- If you have any questions, please ask.
- Accept other peopleís boundaries. No means no.
- Donít expose yourself. We expect all of our representatives to abide by the nudity laws: genitals & nipples covered.
- HAVE FUN!!!